Sunday

When life sucks - start of the blog

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Very often life really sucks. Who has not had that experience - it starts early in the childhood.

Reasons that life sucks.

There can be many reasons.
You get a serious disease.
You get mobbed.
Some of your loved ones pass away.
You run into economical problems.
You have marital problems.
Your better half leaves you.
There's a crossroad in your life, where you must face some new truths.
Maybe that you're not so young anymore.
Maybe that you've had a failure.
Maybe that you should have spend more quality time with your family.

What the blog will be about

The lsit could be very long, but no matter what, when life sucks you often need someone to talk to.
You could also need an advice, but too much advising can make things worse.
I have an idea of making a phorum, where anyone in pain can come and talk with others, or if you have something to say to those in pain, you can come and say that.
At first I make this blog to find out how many people are interested. There'll be som reflections on life problems of many kiinds, and if I see, that I get a lot of traffic on the blog, I'll put up the forum.
So feel free to write a commentary and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment